Lubelski Urząd Wojewódzki w Lublinie - Wydział Spraw Obywatelskich i Cudzoziemców

You are here

Work permits for foreigners.

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

Starting with the 2nd of July 2012 the proceedings related to the applications for permit of employment of a foreigner by a company located in Poland, have been transfered from the Department of Social Policy to the Department of Citizenship Affairs and Foreigners. The office remains in the same room, as previously (No 45).